Multi-Dept. Program Coordinator
The Hutto Family YMCA is seeking a community minded leader to join our Team!
The Multi-Department Program Coordinator provides general support for the Hutto Family YMCA and will interact with employees, management, members, and other business associates in an outgoing, courteous manner. The Multi-Department Program Coordinator will manage various departments and perform specialty duties related to the efficient operation of the ChildWatch, Teen Zone and older active adult areas. Must model relationship-building skills in all interactions and develop and maintain positive relationships with children, parents, and other staff. The Multi-Department Lead will support the mission, purpose, and goals of the YMCA, while performing his/her job duties and responsibilities.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to relate well to children, to communicate effectively, build rapport, and maintain positive relations with members staff, and Y leadership;
- Enthusiasm, high energy and exceptional human relations and motivational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions;
- Possess effective budgetary and programmatic experience;
- Hiring, scheduling and training department staff members
- Manage department budget
- Ensure efficient operations of Child Watch, Teen Zone and Older Active Adult programs
- Develop and implement quality programming
- Ensure fee for service goals are met
- Build relationships with parents, members and guests
This is a full-time salary exempt position. Compensation will be commensurate with skills, experience, education, and training. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Assistance, Family membership to YMCAs in Williamson County, program discounts and 12% company paid retirement after meeting Retirement Vesting rules.
Values, community, Volunteerism, Philanthropy, Inclusion, Relationships, Communication, Developing Others, Decision Making, Emotional Maturity
CPR and First Aid within the first 30 days of employment
How to Apply
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.