Executive Offices Assistant
YMCA of the Rockies is looking for a bright & talented Receptionist for our Executive Offices!
Estes Park, CO
The Executive Offices Receptionist fields inbound telephone calls and walk-in guests to the Executive Offices (EXO) while providing administrative support to the Central Reservations Office, Group Sales, and Marketing, as well as supporting other EXO departments as needed.
1. High school diploma or equivalent and 2 to 4 years of office experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
2. Ability to lift, bend, and squat when filing and accessing supplies. Ability to sit at a desk for long periods, up to 8 hours. Ability to use a telephone, computer, keyboard, copy machine in a non-air conditioned office.
3. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding certain matters concerning donors, guests, groups and other sensitive Association information.
4. Possess good typing, data input, and telephone skills (including salesmanship) and ability to learn and work with a variety of software systems in order to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
5. Communicate clearly, visually and orally, and be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English.
6. Staff the EXO reception desk and switchboard from 8 AM to 4:30 PM as scheduled. Includes greeting guests in person and answering a high volume of incoming phone calls.
7. Provide general and reservation information and answer questions by telephone, in person and through email correspondence.
8. When working reception desk, assist with clerical projects for all Executive Office departments as required, such as filing, stuffing envelopes, assisting with mailings, addressing envelopes, making copies, etc.
9. When working reception desk, support the Group Sales team with clerical tasks such as data entry, filing, maintaining files and records for group bookings, deposits, data entry, cross checking reports, and other tasks as requested.
10. Assist Central Reservations Office by working as a reservations agent on an as-needed, intermittent basis.
11. Maintain professional appearance and attire.
12. Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members and staff.
13. Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies and programs.
14. Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions.
15. Promote a cooperative, positive and problem-solving atmosphere at all times.
16. Ability to work cooperatively with others in a diverse environment.
17. Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards.
18. Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional.
1. Work with a limited amount of supervision and be self-motivated.
2. Well-organized and flexible and be able to perform various office duties.
3. Ability to efficiently identify the nature of each individual inquiry and respond appropriately.
4. Develop and maintain a broad working knowledge of both Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch and the functioning of the Executive Offices of the Association.
5. Assist with EXO mail distribution, vehicle sign-outs, conference room scheduling and restocking supplies.
6. As scheduled, monitor and disseminate email inquiries to the YMCA general information email address.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Family Reservations Manager, which may include temporarily working in another EXO department as needed and working on special projects while at the reception desk/switchboard.
8. All other duties as assigned.
The YMCA of the Rockies does not include Cause-Driven Leadership Competencies at this time.
How to Apply
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.