Live, work, and play on Bear Island this summer!
Meredith, NH 03053-
Under the supervision of the Food Service Director this position is responsible for all aspects of the food-service program including the implementation of all applicable health, sanitary, and safety regulations including State of New Hampshire and American Camping Association requirements.
Applicants should possess a culinary school education or comparable job experience, have maturity, and be able to direct, coordinate, and manage the performance of kitchen staff. Safe Serve certification and organizational skills also a must. Previous Summer Camp experience is a plus!
Safe Serve certification preferred
- Plans and leads in the preparation of meals and monthly menus which meet the nutritional needs of the campers and staff.
- Maintains inventories and food orders in consultation with the Food Service Director.
- Prepares meals, snacks, and special food requests.
- Assigns tasks to the kitchen staff.
- Strictly enforces sanitary standards as well as kitchen etiquette of all who enter the dining hall.
Room and Board is included!
How to Apply
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of the USA. All rights reserved.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.